Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.933 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,639 (RM2,931) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)