Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.471 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,403 (RM3,171) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)