Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.117 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,068 (RM7,083) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (14 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (39 minutes ago)