Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.007 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,001 (RM2,822) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)