Cost of living comparison between Kota, India and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,132 in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)