Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.992 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,377 (RM2,693) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)