Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.478 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,849 (RM2,738) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)