Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,046 (RM7,470) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)