Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨494,996 (29,562 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)