Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,114 (Php28,566) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)