Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨77,657 (Php57,126) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)