Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,034 (Php31,869) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)