Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,001 (Php28,576) in Koronadal.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)