Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨80,427 (Php62,044) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)