Cost of living comparison between Koriyama, Japan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,742 (¥7,353) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)