Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,015 in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)