Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,613 (4,560TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)