Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,657 (2,271TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)