Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10695 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (23,376 Franc) in Kolda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)