Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19565 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,404 (175,844 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)