Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19550 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,214 (190,351 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)