Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨34,942 (2,118,852 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)