Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,339 (€936) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)