Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.652 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,123 (€969) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)