Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,038 (€1,023) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (27 minutes ago)