Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.014 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,844 (RM4,785) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)