Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,922 (¥136,840) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (44 minutes ago)