Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.695 INR / KES
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,892 (Shilling89,061) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)