Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05744 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,725 (1,527,149 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)