Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,013 (1,748,144 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)