Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04594 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨525,287 (11,433,807 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)