Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04282 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 106% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,883 (1,631,977 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)