Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04153 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,319 (1,765,609 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)