Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05560 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 41% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨550,709 (9,905,622 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)