Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.891 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,512 (EC$2,324) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)