Cost of living in Kingston, Canada vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.878 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 80% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,806 (C$1,500) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)