Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07723 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,503 (770,468 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)