Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.052 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,947 (2,933 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)