Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.395 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,039 (2,557 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)