Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.168 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,846 (2,705 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)