Cost of living in Kiel, Germany vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.276 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,051 (€1,071) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)