Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,079 (€966) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)