Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.800 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,886 (Taka 128,594) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)