Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨48,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,373 (Taka 52,202) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)