Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,074 (Taka 121,113) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)