Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,067 (Taka 52,796) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)