Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.684 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,501 (6,182 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)