Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,965 (19,383 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)