Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨81,080 (30,844₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)