Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.809 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,715 (7,719 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)