Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.637 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,046 (7,713 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)