Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,494 (8,106 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)