Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Ajmer, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.505 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨48,061 (31,943 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (32 minutes ago)