Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,118 (35,112₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (30 minutes ago)