Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.402 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,204 (35,889₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)