Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,846 (21,510₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)