Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.412 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,915 (﷼ 2,292) in Khamis Mushait to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)