Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00193 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,251 (﷼ 22,928,615) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)