Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,532 (﷼ 40,502,711) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)