Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,036 (﷼ 46,955,776) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)