Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,706 (﷼ 40,267,369) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)