Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (﷼ 36,441,650) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)