Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.378 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,022 (14,730₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)