Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00857 INR / SLL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,166 (5,154,757 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)