Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25760 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,549 (165,173 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)