Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23612 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,212 (284,656 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)