Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12962 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 133% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,861 (863,014 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)