Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,115 (¥175,926) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)