Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,216 (¥103,645) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)