Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,099 (¥144,364) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)