Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,816 (€772) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)