Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.598 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 (¥5,225) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)