Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,183 (¥76,220) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)