Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,469 (¥88,701) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)