Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,395 (¥75,444) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)