Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,000 (₨ 87,722) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 2 hours ago)