Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,433 (₨ 74,347) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)