Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 983 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,212 (₨ 70,574) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)