Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,237 (₨ 164,648) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)