Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,569 (€656) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)