Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,729 (€1,187) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (41 minutes ago)