Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 96% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,580 (元6,511) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)