Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01842 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨40,612 (2,204,597 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)