Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,432 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)