Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05760 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,815 (1,160,038 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)