Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,061 (51,298 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)