Cost of living comparison between Karaj, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,033 (﷼ 32,675,352) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)