Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00173 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,980 (﷼ 22,567,899) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)