Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,776 (﷼ 43,293,920) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)