Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18881 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,034 (201,442 KZT) in Karagandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)