Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20282 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,312 (193,825 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)