Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,231 (391,742 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (37 minutes ago)