Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19863 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,363 (162,932 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)