Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.653 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,449 (₨101,763) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)