Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24632 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 14% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,205 (175,404 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)