Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26008 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,625 (144,669 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)